Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Episode 39 - Cliques and You!

Greetings, Citizens!

So, first things first. Let's set the record straight. There are perfectly good explanations as to why we've not posted anything for such a long time. So the first: two weeks ago, I (Jeff) was going to post another CDAPS episode, but I had a seizure, and that threw pretty much everything off for me. It sucks, but they happen. Then in the middle of last week, I was planning to buckle down and get this episode ready and posted, I had a niece. She's cute as a bug, too.

Anyway, here we are again. We have the wonderful Maddy, the tolerable Matt and the insufferable Jeff in the CS broadcasting studio to discuss various aspects of cliques within roleplaying games and why they tend to pop up. Along with that, you'll get a taste of some of the epic fails we've seen as gamers and GMs in the past, too.

Again, I'm sorry about the delays. As fans of Palladium, we shouldn't be strangers to it, but it's still no fun when it happens. I'll try to do better in the future. (Kevin, please don't take that the wrong way. Love your stuff, keep it coming :) )

Carry on, Citizens!

No comments:

Post a Comment