Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fixing Old Stuff and Posting New Stuff...

Okay. Here's the deal.

You probably noticed the wonkiness of the last month. No worries! The Deadboys aren't living up to their namesake. Even if we were, there are plenty more to take our places. Heck, the bereavement pay for surviving relatives alone makes it worth the crazy crap you see when you leave the 'Burbs. Or even in the 'Burbs, for that matter. I saw a Juicer the other day that's going to be in my nightmares for a while. Yikes.

Anyway, I'm going to take down Episode 29, because I've heard that it's not working right. Credit goes out to Dave Folmsbee for pointing out the problem--for some reason, the link only a few seconds of audio. I tried to fix it, but it's not working in my podcast aggregator, either. So, yeah. I'm going to take that down and put it back up as soon as I post this, as well as Episode 30.

That's all the news for now. Carry on, citizens!


No comments:

Post a Comment