Thursday, March 10, 2016

Episode 37 - History Lessons!

Greetings, Citizens!

Yes, I'm late. I know. I'm flaying the skin off my own back in penance right now. Again. I promise it won't happen for at least three more hours.

Anyway, we have a fun-filled episode for you today, and that's partially because it was left up to the Fates. Some of you (many?) have asked us to talk about some of Matt's previous games and flesh out the story lines and other things about the campaigns. Well, today's your lucky day!

As you can probably tell, we really enjoyed making this episode. You can probably also tell that we only scratched the surface with this one, so we're considering making it an occasional feature. That'll also make it so you can understand what's going on in our CDAPS episodes if things get too … rowdy.

Until next time,
Carry on, Citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment