Friday, December 12, 2014

Well, at Least We've Got Options.

So here's the deal.

Remember how the technology gods struck us down last time? Well, they're at it again. And this time, they're just being cruel.

The same thing happened with this recording as happened with the last one. Something went wrong in the interface between our audio input software and Audacity. This made it skip. I've gotten in contact with everyone I can to try solving this problem, but so far, I haven't found anything that will fix the problem once the recording is already saved. So while we do have a recording, we don't have a good recording. I tried patching it up, but spending an hour stitching up a single minute of the podcast isn't really a doable venture.

That being said, we have two options. I can either upload and publish the MP3 file as it is now (bad sound quality, no music, etc.) and you can hear our discussion about the Coalition States, their impact on North America and general philosophies and so on. On the other hand, if you're satisfied with just a rundown of what we talked about, I can write out a basic transcript of the episode for you to read. Either way is fine with me.

Leave your comments below, or you can send us an email at coalitiondeadboys@gmail.com, find us on Twitter at @CSDeadboys or on Facebook at facebook.com/CoalitionDeadboys. These are the four easiest ways to contact us, so please leave feedback so I know what you want me to do with Episode 9.

However, I have good news. The developer of our input software was kind enough to let me use a beta of the newest version of his product, and it lets us streamline the recording process significantly. And since it's all in a single program, it shouldn't have any interfacing issues. There's hope for the future!

Again, please leave comments and feedback so we can know what you'd like us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment