Saturday, November 15, 2014

Coalition Deadboys Special Episode! Book Review

Greetings, Citizens.

The Coalition Propoganda Department Coalition States Department of Awesomeness would like to remind you that the book, Chicks Dig Gaming has been out for a little less than a week. Since its release, it's hit Amazon's #1 spot for the Gender Studies genre, which is a great accomplishment. Not just for Mad Norwegian, but for the gaming community at large.



If you haven't already, check it out. Amazon has it at a discount, but as an author, I always recommend trying to buy directly from the publisher, if possible. But hey, that's my opinion.

I have to perform a mea culpa of sorts, though. I mentioned in the recording that I didn't think there were hard copies or that you could only get them through print-on-demand, I think I was wrong. It seems the Amazon Marketplace has paperback copies available, so you can probably also get those from the publisher.

Whether you look at my Amazon review or listen to this episode, just know that although I gave it four stars, it is a great book. Some people get it into their heads that only a five-star rating is satisfactory, or that they will only read books that get five stars. Don't be one of those people. Be one of the people that contribute to the discussion by actually reading the book and leaving a review of your own.

Anyway, that's the end of my rant.

Carry on, citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment