Saturday, November 22, 2014

Format and Schedule Moving Forward

Hello, Citizens!

Matt and I have discussed the issue, and our schedules haven't been all that kind to us this week. Therefore, we will not be recording this week (which has already passed anyway), or next week (November 28). Ideally, we'll be able to sit down and record again on December 5 and I'll be able to release the episode a week later so you can have more current news and analysis than you've been getting. I have to apologize for that. I was not getting you the episode quickly enough that we could give you the most up-to-date information Palladium had available. But I'm planning on changing that from now on.

In other news, I have a question. I know everyone who responded to the poll on Google+ thought a Google Hangout or some other sort of get together would be a good idea, so I thought I would ask another question. Do you like the update frequency as it stands, or would you like to see more (or less) content? We can write two or three quick updates each week, one each week including weeks we release an episode, or just on the weeks we don't release an episode. Or we can just keep the status quo. If you have a preference, please leave a comment below and let us know. Otherwise, I'm just going to do it whenever I want, and that might get a little annoying for people out there.

Again, leave a comment and let us know how we're doing, and let us know how often you'd like us to pop up in your RSS feeds.

Carry on, citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment