Saturday, September 5, 2015

The CDAPS: LOT 16, Episode 2

Greetings, citizens and my most sincere apologies.

I know I've not been very good to get these episodes out on time--I try to have everything posted early each Friday morning, but that rarely seems to happen nowadays. No, it isn't intended to be a satire of Palladium Books and the delays that seem to plague a lot of its projects. It's just that . . . well, I (Jeff) kinda forget about stuff until very late Thursday night. That being said, I'm going to try doing better in the future (knocking on wood).

That being said, we hope you enjoy the second part of LOT 16, the first campaign brought to you by the Coalition Deadboys Actual Play Series.



We live for feedback, so if you feel so inclined, please give us a rating on iTunes, leave comments here or get involved in the community on g+. We're also on Facebook, Obsidian Portal and RPG.net. You can also send us an email directly at coalitiondeadboys@gmail.com.

Until next time, keep clear of the mutagenic goo and keep your heads down.

Carry on, citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment